My client is looking to transform the way in which they engage with their customers. Digital technology is key, and the adoption of agile methodologies is at the heart of their strategy. As Lead Solution Architect, you will be responsible for creation of end-to-end solution designs that drive this vision forward. You will also be part of a wider global architecture practice and will support, enhance and promote the process and delivery of architecture (and its value) across the organisation.
- Lead a team of solution architects to define end-to-end solutions for IT change programmes.
- Create end to end designs that are fit for purpose from a functional, non-functional, service, and security point of view.
- Deliver solutions that progress the overall architecture, align to IT Strategy and comply with standards.
- Drive improvement in design quality.
- Excellent design and architecture skills.
- Experience of turning strategic direction into deliverable E2E solutions that drive IT Architecture forward.
- Strong knowledge of end to end project lifecycle methodologies (mainly agile).
- Strong technical experience. This role requires broad experience with the ability to apply it across a variety of customer and business scenarios. Experience in cloud technologies is advantageous (esp Amazon Web Services).
- The role holder must care about technology and how to exploit it for the benefit of customers.
- Financial acumen to support development of business cases and to inform key design decisions.
- Ability to anticipate future trends and needs as well as managing current environment.
- Strong analytical capability and background.
- Ability to think long-term strategically and operationally.
- Strong personal impact and influence.
- Good stakeholder and relationship management at all levels.
- Leadership skills.
- Salary £80,000
- 12% Bonus
- 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive on target performance bonus
- Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
- Flexible benefits
- Employee discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Share scheme