The experience we need.
- The sweet-spot is somewhere in the region of 4-6 years (probably) working as a brand planner / strategist. However, we are interested in bright, ambitious mid-weight planners, and we'd also be interested in hearing from you if you are a Planning Director as there is scope for this role to become a lot bigger (for the right person).
- You'll ideally have worked for a design and branding agency, or an integrated agency, but you could be a frustrated Account Director who gets their kicks from planning and wants to leave behind project management and business development. Perhaps you're working in house for a brand and you have the right DNA to join a top tier branding agency.
- An excellent communicator who can be the glue between the account management team and the client.
- Passionate about design and branding.
- An excellent understanding of the design process as well as being an excellent relationship builder.
A Brand Planner / Senior Strategist role working with a mix of well-known FMCG clients as well as some hidden gems. The majority of projects will be re-brand projects and you'll typically be given well researched target audiences to work with but not always. There will be some comms planning as well, and this can come in all manner of shapes and sizes.
There will be opportunities to travel overseas and a longer-term opportunity to grow with the agency, to possibly become the future Strategy Director level. The ideal candidate will be at mid to senior level brand strategist/planner level with ambitions to climb the ladder over time, there's plenty of hands on brand planning work to be done in the meantime though.
An exceptional creative agency who's traditional design and branding DNA has evolved to include a growing digital offering and wider comms. Everything they do is underpinned but the best creative, which meets and exceeds the client's brief.
They work with global brands on very high profile brand development projects. They have an inspirational team of creatives and managers, and if successful, you'll become one of three brand strategists in the agency. This is perhaps one of the most exciting Brand Planner / Strategist roles we’ve worked on in a while, the brands that you'll get to work with (and take ownership of) are about as exciting as they get.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary and good benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- An awesome working environment with breakfast served daily, ping pong table, amazing office environment and loads of fun.
- The chance to work for global brands on genuinely creative projects.
- Awesome Summer and Christmas parties!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.