Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
My client has a significant change journey ahead and need to focus on executing at pace through data led transformation. You will be at the heart of strategic execution and ultimately understand the mechanics of making the business more valuable! If you want to be part of something special, create history and truly make a difference look no further than IT strategy execution!
IT is a critical enabler to the business and one of the largest areas of expenditure. A robust, secure and leading-edge IT architecture is essential for my client to become a super accelerator.
The IT Transformation team leads the governance of all strategic investment for the Global IT function, which is comprised of 4500 people. The Change portfolio consists of 200 programmes and >£350m spend. Data led decision making, robust governance, pace, and strong programmatic diligence is needed in delivering its strategic outcomes.
Global IT has a significant year-on-year Change Portfolio of Initiatives, as part of a rolling 3-year Strategic Roadmap. You will be required to lead activity to ensure that both the IT-initiated Change Portfolio and the IT elements of Market Change Portfolios sustain current operation and enable future ambitions, globally.
You will be responsible for Change governance and associated processes for Global IT.
Nature of Work
- Working with the Global portfolio team in order to build the 3-year IT Roadmap and forward plan to ensure delivery of IT strategic outcomes
- Actively participate in the formulation, recommendation planning and delivery of strategically aligned initiatives in support of the business
- Support and challenge the delivery performance of the Global transformation portfolio against the approved Strategic Roadmap
- Responsible for assuring that performance of the initiatives in terms of delivery is measured & tracked for Quality, Time, Cost and strategic outcomes.
- Propose pragmatic approaches to governance and performance management, balancing the demands of delivery & directorate operations against appropriate levels of control
- Responsible for supporting and challenging to ensure that performance of the benefits in business cases measured & tracked
- Responsible for supporting and development of communications to ensure informed effective decision making, transparency and clarity
- Build strong relationships and Stakeholder Management as appropriate
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Planning & Priority Setting
- Global Perspective
- Effective Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Risk Awareness
- Change Effectiveness
- Salary up to £80,000 + 12% annual bonus
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme