My Client’s ambition is to build more direct relationships with customers, growing from their digital Direct interactions, across our digital assets.
My client’s digital teams are made up of an extraordinary mix of digital experts and innovators from a wide range of industries.
This role is responsible for writing copy and delivering content strategy for my client’s digital channels, primarily their main customer website, but also their app and any ad hoc digital projects.
They’re looking for a content editor who will push the boundaries, not just with your writing and content strategy, but also with your creative and innovative thinking.
Key outcomes for the Content Editor are to:
- Produce high quality, engaging digital copy.
- Deliver considered strategies for web pages and digital journeys.
- Challenge every word, placement and experience within the digital journey.
- Working with the rest of the Content team and key stakeholders around the business, you’ll work on the ideation, creation and execution of digital content.
- This includes ideation and discovery phases with the Content and Design teams, re-writing and editing copy to meet new requirements, and delivery of these sections through our new publishing process.
- Optimizing published content through measurement, editing and review.
- Accountable for best-in-class content creation for customers (both B2C and B2B).
- Accepting and interrogating briefs.
- Refining content requirements with stakeholders.
- Ensuring all content is signed off on time.
- Helping to improve SEO, to ensure that public facing pages and URLs are optimised for the highest possible visibility and traction.
- Support the implementation of the content strategy and editorial principles for projects
- Utilisation and implementation of best practice wherever possible (SEO, responsive design, responsive images, content management, adaptive content modelling).
- Be an advocate for content and its importance to the digital customer experience.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Previous experience in creating digital content for large-scale projects within the financial service sector
- Understanding of creating User Stories
- Used to working as part of an agile team
- Hands on experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Experience effectively managing stakeholders
- Salary of £30-35,000 dependent on experience
- 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive on target performance bonus
- Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
- Employee discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Share scheme