£22000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
The experience we need.
- 2-3 years+ creative copywriting experience with solid experience writing and proofreading engaging content for a range of online and offline customer facing channels
- An understanding of the customer journey’s and behaviours and how producing engaging content can influence this
- Strong conceptual skills and a portfolio of work or examples to back this up
- Some exposure to digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, and Social would be highly beneficial for this role
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
As the team’s creative Copywriter, you will play a pivotal part in producing and proofreading content for all customer facing marketing material. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis to turn offline content into optimised digital content. You will use your varied portfolio of skills as a copywriter to create a range of long and short copy, and adapting your tone of voice depending on the campaign.
This is a real opportunity to work with an expanding brand & marketing team and a vibrant work environment. My client offers a progressive work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package, including a profit share scheme. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are going through a company transformation this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their copywriting career.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known company to grow the digital marketing and content strategy
- The opportunity to work in an agile environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away!