Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
The IT 3rd Party Management team is a dynamic and enthusiastic team providing assurance over and leading relationships with a large and varied group of IT Suppliers. A pivotal part of effective supplier management is first class risk and controls assurance and as the IT Risk and Controls Manager you will play the lead role ensuring this is in place across a wide supplier base.
You will love getting into the detail and by collaborating with and influencing external partners and colleagues, you will continuously improve the way my client work, putting the customer at the forefront of every decision.
You will be the go to person on team for advice on controls and risk methodologies and processes and you will support and guide the team to help ensure customers continue to receive excellent service and we keep their data safe.
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO...
- Enjoys being challenged and loves every day to be different?
- Is naturally curious and has excellent attention to detail?
- Personable and used to delivering to tight deadlines?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will lead risk management and control assurance activities within the team
- You will collaborate with other assurance functions to improve the effectiveness of the team's risk and control management.
- You will ensure key risks and issues arising from the IT services provided by our suppliers are identified and handled in line with standards ensuring that action plans are in place for all issues, control failures and risks considered to be outside tolerance
- You will help monitor 3rd party supplier assurance processes, promoting and sharing good practice
- You will make sure the team has an up to date and holistic view of risks and you will alert them to changes in the risk profile on a timely basis
- You will provide regular reporting to management on the key risks, issues and remediation monitoring and you will maintain risk and issues logs to a high standard
- Deep understanding of effective control assurance and operational risk management methodologies is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills – succinct, clear communicator.
- Excellent influencing style with senior management as well as all levels within the business
- An understanding of information technology processes and security control frameworks would be an advantage
- Experience of liaising with third parties suppliers desirable but not essential
- Salary £31,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience, pro rata
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme