An established fintech brand is looking for a test automation engineer to join their team in York.
- An established fintech brand, offering insurance and financial services to the UK and international marketplace.
As a key member of the Test team, you will use your knowledge of test tools (automation, optimisation, performance etc) and techniques to build and run test automation scripts to support both functional and non-functional test activities.
The experience we need.
- Significant experience of more using than one test methodology.
- Experience leading within and across different test types throughout the delivery lifecycle (DLC), including V-Model, Agile or Waterfall
- Amazing knowledge of the use & management of testing tools and automation software, ideally including Non-Functional Testing.
- The ability to influence Behaviour driven development and test-driven development.
- Consistent results in test analysis, test lead & test management, quality deliveries & application of technical/professional expertise across multiple platforms/applications.
- Analysis, planning, scheduling & co-ordination aligned to strategic awareness applied to all aspects of the role.
- In depth understanding of how to define & handle risks, issues & interdependencies as they relate to projects/programmes.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £23,000 - £45,000
- A great benefit’s package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.