- An established fintech brand, offering insurance and financial services to the UK and international marketplace.
- Deliver robust and innovative Test Services for project teams.
- Support optimisation and efficiency through transformation across the scope of test services.
The experience we need.
- Knowledge of modern testing practices such as Test-Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Exposure to test automation frameworks.
- Experience in one or more test development tools.
- Experience in one or more database management systems and the associated query language(s).
- Exposure to a CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Exposure to a source code management system such as Git.
- Experience of installing and maintaining software tools on Windows and/or Linux platforms.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £30,000 - £35,000
- A great benefit’s package.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.