Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
My client is looking for strong experienced Project Managers to join their Digital Change community. My client’s Project Managers are accountable for the end to end (iterative) delivery of agile Digital outcomes to support timely, high quality incremental business outcomes. They lead and support their project team through agile deliveries and manage the expectations of stakeholders.
As a Project Manager at you will get involved in the shaping and leadership of a variety of Content Management system (CMS) implementation projects, with significant scope and impact. You will be accountable for the management, governance and delivery of end to end change assignments including scoping, planning, financial and benefit reporting and will be required to display exemplary leadership behaviours.
As part of a global change team you may be working across international teams in Europe, Asia and Canada to deliver digital CMS projects. Therefore, experience of working outside of the UK and with other markets would be an advantage as well as the ability to travel.
Key skills required
- Strong leadership, negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to lead and pro-actively support fast-paced multidisciplinary teams.
- Project Management experience, ideally within financial services environment (but not a pre-requisite)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience of managing CMS implementation projects, within large complex organisations.
- Ability to work within a fast pace environment
- Experience of managing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation projects
- Digital/e-commerce experience
- Any previous experience of Agile methodologies, tools and techniques e.g. Jira and Confluence would be beneficial.
- Salary £40,000 - £70,000 dependant on experience
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme