The experience we need.
The successful Marketing Communications Executive will need to have the following experience:
- A proven track record in designing, producing and delivering engaging written communications - B2B experience would be a bonus but it's not essential
- Experience implementing integrated communication campaigns across different channels, both on and offline.
- Excellent written communication skills (proof reading, writing press releases, and translating complex, jargon-filled information into easily digestible and engaging copy).
- Good relationship-building skills and a down-to-earth personality.
- Experience writing video scripts, managing photo shoots, using CRM systems or design packages would be an added bonus but are NOT essential.
The marketing communications executive will produce content and manage campaigns both digital and offline, as well as getting involved in script writing for video campaigns and the communications around events. It'll be predominantly B2B communications but may include come internal comms too, with the purpose of educating their external partner network on how to best use their service - a service which makes a very positive difference to the lives of a huge portion of the UK population.
The brand has grown considerably over the last couple of years and there are some exciting changes occurring in the organisation (who are a UK-wide organisation with multiple office locations) making this an interesting opportunity from Marketing Communications perspective. They're a very forward thinking organisation where good ideas are welcomed. The company is a not for profit organisation who make a real difference to peoples' lives.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary up to £30k depending on experience, plus a good benefits package
- A fantastic office environment with a newly refurbished canteen area, excellent bike and car parking facilities, common areas and shops nearby.
- A supportive, but light-touch management style where you can be autonomous and make a real difference.
- The chance to work for a not for profit organisation who make a real difference to people's lives.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.