£18000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The experience we need.
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year's commerical design experience.
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online and offline projects
- A creative degree is a huge plus
- Demonstrable expertise in the core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
The successful Junior Designer will assist the design team in the production of creative campaigns for clients, ranging from responsive websites and banner advertisements to client literature, employee branding and advertising, relishing the challenge of taking big ideas through to placement and position to the final delivery of great visuals. To help achieve this, you’ll be collaborating with the studio to merge content and design.
You’ll be working amongst a team of, other highly talented designers, strategists and account managers. The agency offer a competitive salary as well as the chance to work with some fantastic brands across a range of integrated, online and offline design and branding projects.
What you'll get in return.
- A great basic salary and great benefit package including a pension scheme, great central offices and generous holiday allowance
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a pivotal creative role
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Andy at Henry Nicholas.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy a call.