£24000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The experience we need.
- 3 years' + account management experience within a brand, marketing or advertising agency
- Proven track record in project managing integrated marketing campaigns across digital, print, advertising and social
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and to brief, within challenging timescales
- Excellent communication skills is a must have for this role, as is work prioritisation / time management
As a key Marketing Account Manager, you’ll work closely with the client service team on one of the agency’s largest and fastest growing accounts. You’ll manage the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis, deliver on campaign strategy and work closely with design and operations teams to ensure projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. As Account Manager, you’ll also develop and maintain strong relationships with the wider client team.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, fun marketing team to develop integrated client campaigns. My client offers a family-feel work environment as well as some excellent progression opportunities. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to join!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with a growing, boutique agency to help develop an impressive client account
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and amazing work offices
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.