£32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent basic salary, fantastic high profile clients and events, 22 days holiday, birthday off, free lunches and snacks
5 months ago
The experience we need.
- Complex events logistics experience, ideally working for a similar events agency
- Experience in delivering large scale full service events (international experience would be an advantage)
- The aptitude to monitor the profitability of your accounts and to spot new opportunities for additional work from you client base
- Large scale budget and financial management experience
- Confident with senior internal and external stakeholders
You’ll need to have agency side full service marketing experience or experience in delivering large scale events. You’ll be working hands on, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients whilst working with a great creative team.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented team to manage creative event and marketing briefs from start to finish for some of the UK’s biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office. There is the real opportunity to progress long term as the company continues to grow.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with some of the biggest house hold names for an award-winning creative event agency.
- The opportunity to develop your event marketing and creative marketing experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.