£23000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
The experience we need.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a marketing role, ideally with some experience in events or event marketing
- Knowledge in digital and social media marketing
- Experience in copywriting and producing content across multi-channel
- A working understanding of Adobe CS, HTML. CSS and CMS systems are advantageous
As the team’s Marketing Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in managing all areas of the companies marketing campaigns, from creating engaging content, to updating and maintaining key websites, managing social media presence to developing targeted email campaigns. You’ll also manage media partners as well as working closely with the sales and conference team. There is a real opportunity hear to own the marketing function within the company and get involved in some full-scale, international events from Amsterdam to New York!
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, events team to develop key marketing campaigns for the company’s annual international events. My client offers a fun, sociable work environment as well as some excellent progression opportunities. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to join!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with a young, progressive company to help formalise the marketing for a range of international events
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and day-to-day company perks.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.