Highly Competitive Salary + benefits
17 days ago
9 month maternity contract
The experience we need.
- Experience as an integrated Account Director, Senior Account Director or Group Account Director
- Proven track record in organising digital, print, social and email campaigns
- Experience working in a fast paced marketing agency environment
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to nurture key clients and stakeholders
Any experience within the healthcare industry would be a massive plus for this one! Although not an essential requirement.
The right Account Director or Senior Account Director will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from pitch, to initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis, develop key presentations, manage project budgets and timescales, and work closely with the studio and strategy teams to ensure client briefs are completed on brand and to a high standard.
Travelling to and from the client's head office reguarly is a core part of the role, as is some international travel. The right Account Director / Senior Account Director must be comfortable with some travel away from the office.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate integrated, marketing team to manage multiple briefs from start to finish for the company's biggest account. My client offers a fun, family-like work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and some great agency perks. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with a growing client service team for a well-respected agency
- A beautiful, rural work location and state of the art offices
- A competitive salary and good benefits
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.