The experience we need
- A proven track record of working as an Account Manager in a marketing/digital agency environment
- Some previous experience or exposure to B2B marketing would be great, and tech client experience would be the icing on the cake
- Demonstrable campaign experience across Digital and non-digital marketing, ideally including direct marketing, email, display advertising and traditional media (or as many of these as possible).
- Excellent communication skills, relationship building skills, and project delivery skills including planning, optimisation, budgeting, presenting, reporting and data analysis.
Mat cover for around a year, to help manage one of the agency's most prestigious accounts. You'll join a close knit team of 4 and will report the to Client Services Director who is the lead on this account. There's plenty of time for a good handover between now and the outgoing person finishing up.
The Account Manager will work alongside an experienced Senior Account Manager and will also have the support of an Account Executive. You'll have plenty of opportunity to own your own projects, and whilst no guarantees can be made, the agency is growing so if you do an amazing job there's plenty of scope for this to turn into a permanent role.
A fantastic integrated marketing agency with global brand clients, lots of awards and probably one of the best offices in the whole city. This is an excellent agency for career progression, even if the contract only lasts a year, and you'll have lots of fun here too.
What you’ll get in return
- In return you will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Healthcare cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking and shower facilities at the office
- Retail and gym discounts
- Access to independent financial advice
- Frequent social events
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Sam a call.