This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Magento Developer (or PHP Developer who's keen to develop their Magento) to join a growing, dynamic development team who deliver world-class eCommerce solutions to well-known brands.
The experience we need
There's room for either a talented midweight with PHP and some Magento skills, or to hire a Senior with a really solid Magento background (you'll need to be an expert in Magento builds in order to get the top end of the salary but they'll pay good money to get the right person). The ideal skill set would include as many of the below as possible:
- A year or more of experience of the Magento Commerce & Open Source platform (formerly Community and Enterprise Edition)
- Ideally 5+ years experience of PHP and/or MySQL but this is flexible
- libraries such as jQuery and Knockout.js
- Demonstrates a good understanding of Unix at a minimum of user-level
- Understanding of Git version control and Satis repository management
- Ability and confidence to produce high-quality, well documented code
- Strong understanding of ecommerce websites is essential
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- An understanding of web and database programming skills
- Ability to use design and general office applications
A brand new role for an experienced developer to join a rapidly expanding team of happy and loyal people.
You will be a dedicated developer to one of the agencies key clients, a well know brand in the sports sector. You'll be responsible for developing bespoke solutions as well as providing support to their existing code base running on the Magento 2 framework. There will be opportunity to work on other projects as well.
You will be working on both ends of the development scale but we will aim to assign tasks to you that best suits your skills.
What you’ll get in return
- You will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients
- A very competitive salary of up to £50k, depending on experience
- Great benefits and plenty of room for progression
- A fun place to work, relaxed environment and a great development team to share knowledge with.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Sam a call.