The experience we need.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Competence or expertise across the following:
- SEO techniques and practical application
- PPC/Online advertising campaign set up and enhancement
- Email marketing campaigns
- Conversion Optimisation
- Google Analytics
- Time and task management
- Strong work ethic
- Steadiness under pressure
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to assist with complex & detailed quotes & proposals
- Ownership of workload and projects
- Ensuring the success of our clients’ websites and marketing campaigns
- Working to set client budgets
- Reporting results internally and to clients
- Keeping project management notes updated
- Managing own workload effectively
- Staying up to date with industry trends and techniques, and communicating this to clients and the wider team
This company are a friendly and caring group who take pride in the fact they offer a collaborative and engaging working culture for all. The digital agency have an impressive list of long standing clients who genuinely value and enjoy working with them.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary of around £30,000 + 22 days holiday that rises with service. This company offers some flexible working hours which is useful as their offices are in rural surroundings.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.