The experience we need.
- Proven experience working in PR, ideally for an agency, as a PR Account Manager, Senior Account or Account Executive.
- If you don't have agency experience then you'll probably have worked in a busy press office.
- A mix of B2B and B2C PR experience would be ideal. B2B PR is essential.
- A good appreciation of social media and it's role in public relations is essential. You don't have to be an expert, but if you are then even better!
- Must have traditional PR experience - happy to pick up the the phone to the media and sell in your story (they have a great network of media contacts already in place so it's pretty easy if you've done it before).
- Somebody who is keen to progress, thinks outside of the box and asks "how can we get the best results?" as opposed to somebody who takes a linear, formulaic approach which may not be the best route for the client.
- Passionate about PR and wanting to continue to grow your career.
Delivering world-class PR & Social Media campaigns for a range of clients in different sectors, from law firms to publishing, to niche start-ups and established financial services organisations. You'll also get to work on consumer brands from time to time.
This is a role for an experienced PR & Social Media Account Manager who has a thirst for knowledge and who wants a long term career with one of the best PR and marketing agencies in the area.
The team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. Although the agency is one of the bigger agencies in the area, the planning team is small and close knit.
The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working. This is an opportunity to work for one of the best agencies in the area.
They're one of the most established agencies in Bristol and with that comes pretty much every resource, white paper or research capability that you could ever wish for.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £25k-£30k plus benefits, depending on experience
- Great company benefits
- Exceptional career development and training opportunities
- All of the resources you could possibly
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam a call.