£25000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
The experience we need.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel & Google Analytics
- Proven experience of using strong numerical and analytical skills to draw findings from figures
- Strong attention to detail, inquisitive and good organisational skills
- Interested in customer behaviour and interaction with technology
- Be the Digital team's expert in customer insight & analysis
- Develop and produce conversion funnel reporting suite and drop out analysis by channel and segment
- Inform the digital marketing team and ecommerce merchandiser of any trends/insights that could optimise activity
- Provide insight and recommendations for areas of opportunity and improvement across all digital channels
- Actively producing test options to build into an overall test roadmap
-Assistance with general digital marketing tasks will also be required from time to time
Based close to Bridgewater, this retail company are growing rapidly, which will make it an excellent time to join, with an abundance of career opportunities.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is flexible dependant on the level of experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.