This is a brand new role with an agency who no longer only build websites and apps, but are now working on increasingly complex technical solutions for very well known brands. They are becoming more of a consultancy-style agency and as such they are becoming more Agile in their way of working - hence they are recruiting for a new Digital Project Manager to join their already well established Digital Project Management team who have traditionally been more Waterfall in their approach. It's a very exciting to join.
Clients will come to them for expert advice - "we've got this problem" and you and your project team will collaborate and consult the client to devise and deliver the best technology solution. It could be a chat bot, or a website, AI, or pretty much anything technical. Every solution will be different and you'll get to work on some really stuff.
As an experienced Digital Project Manager you'll be able to help coach the wider team and if you're the right candidate, you'll soon become an Digital Project Director giving you a very high profile in the agency and a salary to match. Progression will be pretty fast.
What we need
- Proven experience delivering complex technology projects in an Agile environment (note - a skilled Digital Project Manager from an agency background who has limited Agile experience but who is excited about learning Agile techniques might also be a strong candidate).
- The abilty to consult clients to understand their problems and to coach a project team in order to collaboratively devise a technical solution to that problem
- Sound project management skills, gained in a technical project management position of some kind (job titles may vary)
- A passion for digital technology and innovation
- Comfortable being customer facing
- Experience working in a digital agency is advantageous, but equally you may have worked for another form of tech focussed business
What you'll get in return
- A very competitive salary in the region of £30k-£45k for the right skill set
- Excellent financial benefits as well as great training and personal development plans
- A very clear path for progression to a senior level position in the team
- The opportunity to work with well known brands on cutting edge technology projects
- A genuinely tech savvy team around you who all enjoy sharing their knowledge and passion for innovation
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam a call.