£60000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Plus great commission and benefits
about 2 months ago
* The successful Business Development Director can work remotely, spending 2 days a week in Swindon HQ.
The experience we need.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Director or in a BD centric role within a marketing or media agency is essential
- Solid experience in rolling out new business strategy, lead generation and pipeline development
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, media and data
- The gravitas and credibility to bring home new clients from meetings with company directors and decision makers.
- Comfortable being responsible for a new business target of circa £2m+ per annum
- The ability to write exceptional proposals is a must.
This is an incredible Business Development Director opportunity, where you’ll work closely with the board to set the new business strategy for the year. You will be responsible for the management of the whole new business process, effectively promoting and selling the agency’s portfolio of services, whilst nurturing and expanding on existing business.
This is not a phone bashing role. There's a sales team in situ to support you. As well as a steady stream of in-coming, high quality leads, you'll have the full support of the client services team and industry specialists to deliver the best possible pitches. These teams will help by delivering what's needed in order to win the client. This role requires a Business Development Director who can orchestrate these teams and nail the client's brief, wow them and bring home the very best briefs.
You'll work for an established, respected agency with a great roster of household brand clients. As the successful Business Development Director, you'll have the chance to have a big impact on the agency, achieving huge success together.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a fantastic basic salary of £60-90k with a clearly defined commission structure.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.