£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
19 days ago
Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
The Software Engineering Services team operate and drive effective use of key modern software engineering tools to further accelerate my client IT development process. These services include services to accelerate application testing through the design and build of project test solutions to manage test data, virtualise services and automate regression tests using tools such as CA Test Data Management, CA Service Virtualisation, Selenium, SOAP UI and HP UFT.
An opportunity to join this technical team exists for individuals with appropriate technical skills that are highly self-motivated and display a willingness to learn, explore and be creative.
Purpose of the role:
The Test Automation Engineer provides a hands-on team delivery focus for a range of tools and services enabling automation of repetitive tasks such as manual tests and test data preparation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver robust and creative Test Services for project teams.
• Champion the use of standard automation frameworks.
• Support optimisation and efficiency through transformation across the scope of test services.
• Responsible for ensuring milestones are successfully met.
• Support and adopt a collaborative working environment with a range of stakeholders.
• Be self-sufficient with dedication to continually technically upskill as an individual and the team.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Experience in one or more mainstream development language, such as C#, Java, Python, Groovy is preferred by not essential.
• Knowledge of modern testing practices such as Test-Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
• Exposure to test automation frameworks.
• Experience in one or more test development tools.
• Experience in one or more database management systems and the associated query language(s).
• Exposure to a CI tools such as Jenkins.
• Exposure to a source code management system such as Git.
• Experience of installing and maintaining software tools on Windows and/or Linux platforms.
What will you get for this role?
• Salary between £30,000 - £45,000
• Generous defined contribution pension scheme
• Annual performance related bonus and pay review
• 29 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
• Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
If this role is of interest please press apply now.