The experience we need.
- Delivering SEO strategy and implementation.
- On-site technical audits and offsite link research.
- Working with content teams to create, revise, and promote valuable content that earns higher SERP rankings, grows traffic, and improves audience engagement.
- Keyword research and keyword planning.
- Background in building links, with an excellent knowledge of industry best practice.
- Working knowledge of Google and SEO tools
- A background and an enthusiasm for PPC or digital marketing.
- Google Analytics
As the SEO Manager you will need to be able to execute an SEO strategy from both an onsite technical and off-site perspective with support from the Head of Search. Whilst this is primarily an SEO position, the role holder will cover all aspects of digital marketing to also include PPC and will work closely alongside members of the wider marketing team.
You will have demonstrated proven success within SEO working either in-house or across a number of key
accounts within an agency environment. You will be responsible for managing and developing your own clients from an account management position, liaising with clients proactively and reactively, offering a first rate customer service level. As the successful SEO Manager, you will grow your own team and can have a massive impact on the agency - the potential of the role is huge.
This is a rare opportunity to work delivering campaigns for global brands.
What you'll get in return.
There are excellent career progression opportunities and a fantastic salary of £30-36k dependent on experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.