Prior expeirence working for a creative content agency or perhaps working as a freelancer is preferred, but in-house experience will be considered as long as you've worked in a highly creative team producing best-in-class content for a big brand.
The experience we need
- We're looking for a creative person who can generate big ideas for content-led campaigns and direct in-house and external teams to produce best-in-class digital content.
- Whlist you won't be very hands-on in this role (unless you want to be), you'll need to have prior experience producing content so that you can effectively direct the creative content team.
- Agency experience would be preferred, or perhaps freelance creative content editing / creative direction. In-house experience will be considered though.
- Somebody who understand how a content strategy works accross current channels but will also stay up to speed with emerging channels/
- We need geuine expertise in content, somebody who can make presentation to creative teams and brief in work that is "best-in-class".
- Manages design, development and delivery of the optimum branded customer content experience and communication materials across the brand's touchpoints.
- Manages planning, design, development and delivery of their Always On content programmes and to achieve brand and channel objectives.
- Responsible for creative strategy and execution for social and content around and at major brand sponored events and any other live event executions the business undertakes.
- Sets the strategy for and designs the development of strong, creative propositions and compelling content and campaigns that are built on genuine customer insight.
- Delivers our content initiatives whilst keeping a close eye on competitor performance and content programmes. Monitoring the impact of content on team performance and business deliverables.
- Delivers the content plans on time and within budget, identifying initiatives to improve cost and quality efficiency.
- Ensures development and maintenance of detailed brand and social media platform knowledge within the team, ensuring they are ahead of the trends.
- Creates clear and directive creative briefs and briefs external agencies as required. Strives to get the best out of their agencies and is responsible for strength of creative ideas coming from agencies.
- Manages the relationship with third party agencies and suppliers specifically our content agencies to deliver creative excellence that is aligned to brand guidelines.
- Develops close working relationships across the business to ensure content experience and achievement channels.
- Works closely with the other teams to maintain a comprehensive market/ consumer knowledge on the changing content and social landscape, and ensure all content is grounded in genuine customer insight.
- Manages, motivates and appraises virtual and direct reports, within the business and regulatory standards, so that the individual and collective performance meets the required standards
A household-name brand with a growing marketing team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both customer facing and internally and customer insights shape everything that they do. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking marketers who want to make a real difference and they're about to embark on an exciting new journey in the way that their brand communicates with it's customers.
What you’ll get in return
- An exceptional salary in the region of £44,000-£57,500 (depending on experience)
- Car allowance in the region of £4800
- Excellent pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- 10% bonus
- Share save scheme
- Lots of other colleague offers
- Flexible working.
- The chance to stay on permanently beyond the length of contract (depending on how things go)
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.