For this role they'd prefer in-house social media planning and campaign delivery experience but agency candidates will still be considered.
The experience we need
- A proven track record of social media campaign planning and delivery experience, ideally working for a big brand.
- On the pulse with the latest social innovations, emerging social media channels and best-in-class social monitoring tools (as and when they change) - you might have experience of Brandwatch, Radian 6, Tweetdeck etc but things move quickly here so we're not fussed about which tools you've used.
- An insight-driven approach to social media campaagn planning - understanding what the customer wants, and making suyre brand messaging is aligned.
- We're interested in disruptors and innovators. This is a big brand, but the social team is a driving force in the brand's digital shake up so creative thinkers and challengers are really important.
- Excellent stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Hands-on social media campaign "doing" experience is needed, but this role will be more of a directing role - you need the experience from previous roles so that you can effectively direct a team and external agency in this role.
- Support and occasionally deputise for the Head of Social with execution of the Social Media Strategy across the organisation and act as the key point of contact across the business functions.
- Become the internal face of the brand’s social media team – ensuring they are extending their visibility, knowledge and opportunity within the business areas.
- Own the content planning process with the editorial teams, plan effectively and manage budget and payment.
- Plan, execute, assess and optimise the brand’s Social Media campaigns across a range of Social Media platforms
- Work closely with senior members of the Social Media team, the Digital team, Brand & Marketing and Comms to define key campaigns, objectives, plans and manage these through to completion.
- Manage agency relationships and brief/direct them to develop innovative and engaging campaigns, making Social Media a key differentiating force for the brand in the UK
- Ensure all our social media campaigns align with the BAU Social Media activities across all platforms, scheduling posts, and monitoring customer responses
- Support a content producer and give direction on a day to day basis.
A household-name brand with a growing marketing team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both customer facing and internally and customer insights shape everything that they do. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking marketers who want to make a real difference and they're about to embark on an exciting new journey in the way that their brand communicates with it's customers.
What you’ll get in return
- An exceptional salary in the region of £44,000-£57,500 (depending on experience)
- Car allowance in the region of £4800
- Excellent pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- 10% bonus
- Share save scheme
- Lots of other colleague offers
- Flexible working.
- The chance to stay on permanently beyond the length of contract (depending on how things go)
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.