The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Account Manager within a creative agency environment.
- You will ideally have experience working on FMCG / packaging projects.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills are required.
You will be an integral part of the team working on one of the agency's marquee clients, and once you're up to speed with the work on this global brand, you'll be introduced to some of their other medium-sized clients so there will be plenty of variety in this role.
Focusing on this packaging heavy account means you are going to need to have a passion for working on FMCG products and love everything packaging.
A lot of client contacts will be overseas, so a lot of your briefs via conference call but there will be future opportunities to hop on a plane and meet your clients! Your planning and organisation skills are going to be utilised as you play your part in guiding your projects through to completion.
Whilst you will be working closely with your Account Director and Senior Account Manager, you will also need a high level of independence as you will manage a lot of your own projects.
This agency is known for creating opportunities for their employees to grow within their role and progress up the ranks and is famous for being a fantastic place to work. With the quality of their work as their top credit, their atmosphere is a close second!
One of the most respected creative agencies in the UK who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and entrepreneurial thinking.
Their creative output is second to none and it's this combination which has won them clients large and small - from exciting start-ups who need a brand built from scratch, up to global FMCG brands who use them for the vast majority of their creative campaign work.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary with the opportunities to progress.
- The opportunity to work on some of the worlds biggest brands.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country.
- If you work here then you'll find it very hard to leave - it's that good!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam a call.