£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The experience we need.
- 2-3 year's experience in a content driven role, ideally working within the event sponsorship, digital or media advertising sector
- Experience being customer focused and ability to develop professional relationships
- Solid experience in research and producing high quality copy for various platforms, ideally with conference content production experience
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and work prioritisation / time management skill
The right Content Producer will play a pivotal role in developing content across a range of B2B events. You'll take lead in identify & securing industry figures to speak, lead on new content ideas, write compelling agendas for key events and creating content plans for each event. You'll report into the Head of Events and work alongside a small team of sales, operations & event professionals. You'll research, curate and manage the content for major events, whilst building connections along the way.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with an energetic, passionate team that are producing world class events across a range of industries. There is also the real opportunity to develop lots of new skills to develop your career in content and event marketing. My client offers a flexible, fun, working environment as well as the opportunity to attend a number of high profile events.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression, competitive basic salary and great agency perks
- A chance to work as part a recognisable event company who deliver a range of bespoke events around the UK and internationally
- 22 days + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + birthday off
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.