£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The experience we need.
- 8+ years' experience within a similar creative senior design role, working for a brand or design agency
- Experience in developing mid-weight and junior designers
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online and offline brand focused projects
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Able to confidently take the lead on the delivery of big projects
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
The right Senior Creative / Senior Designer will regularly produce integrated campaigns for clients, ranging from brand marketing material and toolkits, internal comms and packaging to traditional print, and advertising. You’ll relish the challenge of liaising with clients in taking big ideas and concepts, through to placement and position, to the final delivery of great visuals. To help achieve this, you’ll be collaborating with the wider studio to merge content and design.
In the Senior Designer / Senior Creative role, you’ll be working amongst a small, independent studio of other highly talented and passionate creatives and you will also work with and report into the senior management team on a day-to-day basis. The studio offer a competitive salary, a family-feel work environment as well as the chance to work with some fantastic B2C brands and industries across a range of integrated, online and offline design projects.
What you get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an independent design studio to shape the overall brand and design process
- Opportunity to develop integrated design skills through a pivotal creative role
- A competitive salary and great benefit package including a pension scheme, private health care, great central offices and generous holiday allowance
How do I apply?
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.