£50000 - £68000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The experience we need.
- Analysing customer data using tools like SAS or SPSS
- Supporting marketing activity - segmentation, profiling, mapping
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of email systems such as Dotmailer
- Experience of GDPR legislation would be advantageous
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Experience in managing and analysing large volumes of data both internally and externally
The right Marketing Data Analyst will take on responsibilities to ensure that this organisation are maximising their extremely rich source of data by providing analysis and insight into their customers. You'll provide business intelligence to all departments relating to customer behaviour and sales performance. To help achieve this, you’ll identify key sources of information, deliver customer insights and use analytical platforms to manage data sets to gain further insights. You’ll also create and maintain a suite of reports and dashboards using relevant CRM systems and digital marketing platforms.
As a Marketing Data Analyst you’ll be working amongst a highly talented marketing and data team and you will report to the technology lead within the marketing team on a day-to-day basis. This is a very well-known global consumer tech brand who offer a great working environment and learning opportunities.
What you'll get in return.
- Opportunity to develop key marketing and data analytic skills
- A competitive salary and great benefit package including some flexible working
- Scope to make a real difference to how this operate at a B2C level
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Mark Trist straight away.