Do you love working on large, complex campaigns?
Are you curious about new digital advancements and how we can leverage those to be innovative?
If so, this could be the role for you.
Financial Services is ripe for disruption and that is what my client are committed to achieving. In fact, they are a 320-year-old disruptor that is transforming the way customers engage with their products and services.
Over the past 3 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within FS and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation. Their task is to make it simple, effortless and easy for their customers to buy and handle insurance products, investments and pensions and de-mystify the sector.
Life in the Digital Teams
My client is so passionate about Digital that they have crafted a distinct business within the organisation, that focuses purely in this area. The Digital Business has its own unique office and is brimming with an outstanding mix of digital innovators from a wide range of industries. It is a collaborative environment where my client has formed multi-functional teams that focus on the principals of rapid testing and hyper-personalised marketing.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a pivotal role within the London-based trading team which focuses on the investment and retirement space.
Personal delivery would be expected to focus on larger or more complex deliverables and providing technical support and guidance for less experienced members of the team.
The Digital Marketing role includes:
- Developing and deploying plans to achieve trading and engagement goals.
- Maximising online, offline and integrated channel effectiveness including all aspects of social, paid, earned and owned media and optimising what my client currently has.
- Delivering compelling marketing activity which actively demonstrates the drive to Hyper Personalised Marketing, making increasing use of marketing technology and always on programmes.
- Working with internal and external agencies / content creators to build an effective content strategy and drive performance and innovation.
- Collaborating with the propositions and pricing teams to build compelling, strong customer focussed marketing actions
- Utilising the Adobe Marketing Cloud capability to drive demonstrable commercial returns.
- People leadership for number of digital marketers
You will want to challenge the status quo. You will be inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. Working in collaborative, agile teams you will thrive in the kind of environment where you can share and reciprocate knowledge.
You will have:
- Deep knowledge and experience of deploying digital marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience of end to end marketing delivery with proven personal ownership and drive for large campaigns.
- Strong experience of identifying and leading innovative Marketing activity
- Analytical skills and the desire to continuously improve and optimise
- A track record of building a collaborative team culture
- High levels of commercial acumen
- £70,000 - £80,000 Basic DOE
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme