Do you enjoy inspiring others to achieve common goals?
Do you love working in agile and collaborative teams?
If so this could be the role for you.
Financial Services is ripe for disruption and that is what my client are committed to achieving. In fact, they are a 320-year-old disruptor that is transforming the way customers engage with their products and services.
Over the past 3 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within FS and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation. Their task is to make it simple, effortless and easy for their customers to buy and handle insurance products, investments and pensions and de-mystify the sector.
Life in the Digital Teams
My client is so passionate about Digital that they have crafted a distinct business within the organisation, that focuses purely in this area. The Digital Business has its own unique office and is brimming with an outstanding mix of digital innovators from a wide range of industries. It is a collaborative environment where my client has formed multi-functional teams that focus on the principals of rapid testing and hyper-personalised marketing.
About the role:
The Senior Marketing Planner is a pivotal role within the London-based trading team which focuses on the investment and retirement space. You will be responsible for facilitating the day-to-day running of all team resources and finances, ensuring robust campaign plans exist across each business line. This is both a facilitative leadership role and one that has direct management responsibilities.
You will have oversight to ensure:
That the Digital Marketing Managers are working with the broader stakeholder network to ensure robust and tested plans across the business areas– annuities, investments, D2C pension and financial advice.
- Strong D2C trading and customer solutions are identified and delivered to achieve in year plans.
- Marketing activity is efficiently and effectively delivered and reflects the principal of moving from broadcast to hyper personalised marketing.
- Issues impacting successful team delivery are raised and resolved efficiently. This may be achieved by direct action, or by escalation to the appropriate level.
- Risks are handled as they arise, calling them out to the “Head of” or appropriate person as appropriate.
- Progress is visible to all key parties.
- Setting the team culture; ensuring the ability to challenge and drive within the team.
- There is a culture of continuous improvement in the team, ensuring standards are adhered to and processes optimised for effective delivery.
- The needs of the customer are key, and decisions are challenged that are not in their best interests.
- Running risk & governance process. Ensuring Group Reporting and important metrics are met.
- You will want to challenge the status quo. As an inquisitive, action-orientated individual you will also enjoy change. A facilitative leader that is passionate about the development of individuals and teams and ensuring we have a working culture to be proud of.
- As a subject matter authority you will also have:
- Strong knowledge of the D2C investment and/or retirement space
- A deep understanding and experience of delivering complex marketing activity across multiple channels and audience types.
- Strong experience of identifying and leading change or new delivery activity
- A track record of successful partner engagement
- An understanding of new marketing technology (i.e. Adobe Marketing Cloud) and the potential this offers to transform marketing.
- £70,000- £80,000 Basic salary DOE
- 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive on target performance bonus
- Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
- Employee discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Share scheme