This place of work is like no other. Set in the beautiful rolling hills of outer-Bristol where the air is fresh and the people are friendly, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that create pure magic for their carefully selected clients.
The experience we need.
- You will have worked on branding / packaging design projects.
- Ideally, you will have brand creation work in your portfolio.
- Experience working with FMCG brands is highly desirable.
- You will need a car to get to this location or be an extremely keen cyclist!
You will work in a highly creative agency with some of the best creative minds. Although the client base is predominately FMCG, their is a huge variety of brands to feed your creative appetite. As a Senior Designer / Senior Creative, you will create brand identites from scratch and design all other brand activation elements including packaging. You won't just be working with any old brands. This agency prides itself on going against the strict world of the huge corporations and relishes the challenge of working with good quality, ethical and often local brands. Their mission is to make them premium, desired and truthfully represented.
This role is open to candidates who are anywhere in the region of Senior Designer (or a brilliant mid-weight) up to Associate Creative Director. The aim of this new hire is to find the agency's next Creative Director. How long it'll take to become Creative Director depends on your level of experience but the opportunity is very real.
Whilst they do great work with top FMCG brands, their passion lies with taking smaller, family-feel brands and turning them into beautifully designed, premium products. The growth of their clients is their top priority and this Senior Designer / Senior Creative will play a huge part in that. The agency to client relationship doesn't end when the brand is created however. This agency collaborate with external teams to guide the brand on its entire marketing journey.
They understand that their picturesque office location is slightly out the way, so they have a very flexible working policy.
What you’ll get in return.
- The salary bracket for this is £40k-£50k. There is flexibility at both ends of the spectrum for a top level mid-weight designer, or someone who is more senior and closer to becoming a Creative Director.
- A very clear path for progression…
- Genuine flexible working hours.
- Free Yoga classes and free lunch on Wednesdays!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.