It’s hard to make good, long term financial decisions. Our brains aren’t wired that way and there are few social norms which help. My client build products and services that help people make better decisions about their financial future and grow their financial resilience. If the opportunity to have a positive impact on the future of 30 million people appeals, then read on.
My client craft complex, global digital products which help their customers build financial resilience. They work with a diverse group who have a wide range of experience in many different sectors.
My client is looking 3 x UX Designers, 4 x UX Senior Designers and 2 Principal UX Designers
As a UX Designer / Senior UX Designer / Principal UX Designer you will work with researchers, strategists and customers to understand customer needs. You will work with visual designers, copywriters, experience researchers, product owners and developers to craft the experience. You will also work with proposition managers, customer experience managers, lawyers, risk and compliance folk to ensure the products meet the needs of the business.
In this role you will be:
- Solving complex customer problems through collaborative design practices
- Participating in the discovery of customer needs
- Working with researchers to define and critique research processes and outcomes
- Visually representing the experiences in the form of user journeys, personas, goals, information models and more
- Producing wireframes and interactive prototypes to depict proposed functionality to customers
- Working with developers and business analysts to provide details about your design concepts
- Understanding technology and being able to reframe and challenge technological constraints
- Seeking feedback and challenging both your ideas and those of your team
- Reusing existing in house design libraries and developing them when necessary
What we’re looking for
- You will care about your craft
- You have worked at a world class digital organisations
- You have designed a digital experience for a complex, global organisation
- You have delivered projects with complex interactivity and information models
- You have experience with research and testing as part of the design process, including desk research, multi-variate testing, and user testing.
- You revel in collaborating with practitioners, with product experts and with customers
- You collaborate with colleagues to elicit requirements
- You use different UX methodologies and tools to use at different stages of different projects
- You will love co-creating designs and to negotiating design decisions
- You are an expert at building understanding and empathy for design processes and work
- You will have collaborated with and presented to people from many different walks of life
- You love learning and are dedicated to making things better by understanding them
- You should be familar with Sketch & InVision
What you get in return
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £80,000 Dependent on experience
- Design systems that help 30 million people manage their future
- The infrastructure of a large corporate, with the atmosphere of a small studio
- A friendly, diverse and collaborative team
- 29 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- 10% on target performance bonus
- Up to 14% company contribution to your pension
- flexible benefits, employee discounts and season ticket loans
If of interest please press apply.