The experience we need.
- You need to have worked as a Community Manager within an online community.
- You will have excellent customer service skills and a passion for problem solving.
- Social media fluency is required for this role.
- You will have excellent collaborative skills and be able to communicate seamlessly with technical teams as well as customers.
This is a brand-new role within one of the UK’s leading banks. This Community Manager will be vital in the smooth running of the customer journey once an issue has been raised. Using social media and their online community system, the front-line customer service team will deal with the day to day scenarios, but this Community Manager will be there to deal with any situations that escalate beyond that. Communication skills are imperative here, as you will have to communicate with other technical teams to solve the customers’ needs as quickly and smoothly as possible.
A household-name brand with a growing marketing team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward-thinking employees who want to make a real difference.
What you’ll get in return.
- £27,350 - £35,000 per annum
- 4% flexible bonus.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 10% bonus scheme.
- A fantastic pension programme.
- Share & save scheme.
- Lots of progression opportunities
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.