The experience we need.
- Experience as a Junior Project Manager or Developer working on data led driven marketing campaigns from conception to completion would be ideal
- MS SQL Server experience
- Understanding of relational Databases and complex data structures
- Experience in a client-facing role and the ability to deal with the needs of a wide range of clients.
This is a newly created position that sits between operational project management and the development team and works exclusively on a long standing client account.
The junior Project Manager will support the delivery of database projects to this key client. It will involve scheduling, planning, documenting and supporting 3rd parties. You'll work with both the client and the developer to fully understand the brief, control QA trackers and support SQL extracts.
Working closely with a talented development team, being responsible for the planning, budgeting and quality checking of the projects as well as being a vital point of contact for the clients will all be part of the parcel in this role for this technical Junior Project Manager.
With a big stamp already in their industry, this company's goal is to keep growing and to become the go-to people in the world of data / digital marketing in the South West. These guys know that without the right people on board, that vision is impossible. With a culture that is widely desired but rarely fulfilled, this is an amazing place to be and although top quality work is the highest of priorities, birthday cake and after work drinks are equally important.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive salary with a bracket of £28,000 to £31,000k depending on experience.
- A very clear path for progression within an agency that shares your ambition to progress.
- To be surrounded by colleagues of the highest calibre always looking to push forward and inspire one-another.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.