£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, central work location, great blue chip clients, fun culture
3 months ago
The experience we need.
- Experience in managing and developing key client accounts, with solid experience in coaching junior members of the team
- Proven track record in organising integrated marketing comms campaigns across digital, print, video and events
- Experience working in a fast paced marketing agency environment
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
As one of the key Account Director’s, you will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from pitch production, to initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis, develop key presentations, manage project budgets and timescales, and work closely with the senior management teams to ensure client briefs are completed on brand and to a high standard. You'll be commercially driven and help to grow the agency's exisiting accounts as well as potentional new opportunities.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate brand and marketing, team to manage creative briefs from start to finish for a range of big blue chip clients, across retail, financial, automotive and healthcare. My client offers a fun, family-like work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and agency perks. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a growing client service team for a well-respected agency.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of great brands, across retail, financial and automotive.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.