A strong direct marketing and email is essential, and the ATL campaign experience would be a bonus but can be learnt on the job.
This could be a great role for somebody with like-for-like marketing experience gained in-house, but we're also very interested to hear from agency people - probably Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level who are open to this kind of role.
You'll join an established team who have expertise across the full mix of ATL and BTL channels so there's plenty of scope to learn and gain knowledge in other areas. The salary and benefits are great too!
The experience we need.
- Previous experience in an end-to-end marketing campaign management role (or you may be an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager working for a marketing agency who wants to move in house)
- Some good direct marketing and email campaign experience.
- Broader marketing experience such as ATL channels and digital would be useful but not essential - you can learn these on the job.
- Experience delivering integrated campaigns on a local and national level would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to progress your career with a well-known brand.
An end-to-end marketing campaign delivery role with plenty of opportunity to have input into campaign planning. You'll work with a number of the best external marketing agencies to deliver compelling marketing campaigns to consumers across the full marketing mix, whilst championing digital for the Bristol office. As far as brands, marketing budgets, and the profile and variety of campaigns goes, it doesn't get much better than this.
A household-name brand with a growing marketing team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking marketers who want to make a real difference.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package including a highly competitive pension contribution, 28 days holiday, 10% on target bonus with the potential to exceed this, and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam a call.