The experience we need.
- Previous experience implementing and managing CRM systems
- Expert in data protection best practice
- First class data management skill, including data structures and hierarchies
- Analytics experience to create marketing reports and calculate ROI
- Broad understanding of marketing channels to direct marketing strategy
- Campaign tool and/or automation experience is beneficial but not essential.
This is a really exciting role for the right individual. The first 3-6 months will require you to be really hands on implementing data process and best practice across the business, as well as cleansing the database. Once that's done and the CRM system is in good shape, you'll be instrumental in delivering marketing strategy for the entire business, making marketing decisions informed by the data. Your analysis and reporting will establish the most successful marketing channels for the business to exploit. Through the CRM system, you will establish structure and process within the marketing department, enabling ROI scrutiny and continuous improvement.
This company is one of the leaders in its field in the South West. Long established and highly respected. A company that you can be proud to work for.
What you’ll get in return.
A good basic of £28-35k plus a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the ‘Apply’ button right away.
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.