This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Front-end Web Developer to join a growing, dynamic creative agency who deliver breakthrough solutions in the form of promotional campaigns, websites, digital experiences and web apps for a whole host of global and national brands.
As the agency are continuing to grow, tt’s an exciting time to join the team!
The experience we need
The ideal Front-end Web Developer will be somebody who’s a bit of an all-rounder, who can roll up their sleeves to get stuck in. And just as importantly, you’ll be a good human. They’re a very friendly bunch, so they’re looking for professional yet affable new recruits.
- Some experience in PHP, MSQL and experience of WordPress theme development
- Understanding cross browser compatibility
- Experience in using version control (GIT)
- CSS pre-processor
- HTML Email development experience
- HTML5 games
- Experience working for a similar creative, digital or brand marketing agency
As a Web Developer you’ll be able to take on some of the bigger projects going through the agency, and collaborating on other projects to maintain a healthy balance of personal challenge vs comfort zone.
It’s often fast-paced with some tight deadlines, but you’ll be part of a great team and will have plenty of support around you. You'll be working on a variety projects from microsites and short campaigns to full WordPress maintenance and builds. You’ll regularly ensure all code is tested, reviewed and delivered. The role offers great visibility cross-team and has a huge scope for career and skill development.
As the teams' Front-end Web Developer role, you'll be working amongst a studio of other highly talented and passionate creatives, developers and marketers and you will also work with and report into the head of development on a day-to-day basis. The studio offer a competitive salary, a family-feel work environment as well as the chance to work with some fantastic B2C brands and industries across a range of exciting projects.
What you’ll get in return
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday – plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Company Pension Scheme
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects
- Company pension scheme
- Annual team away trip
- Monthly team lunch
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bath, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Emma a call.