£18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday, national brand, great work environment, profit share scheme
10 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working for a highly established, award-winning B2C brand. As the company grow, and their brand continues to develop, this is a really exciting time to join!
The experience we need.
- Minimum of 6 month's experience within a similar Junior Graphic Designer role, either in-house or working for a marketing agency
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of graphic and digital projects
- Exposure to working with online web projects of a small or medium scale
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Collaborate effectively and have strong communication skills
The right Junior Graphic Designer will work on numerous campaigns ranging from responsive websites, and whitepapers, to printed company literature and banner advertisements - relishing the challenge of taking big ideas through to placement and position to the final delivery of graphics. To help achieve this, you’ll often be collaborating with the marketing, design and customer engagement teams. In addition you will have the opportunity to help produce the company’s quarterly magazine and smaller publications.
As a Junior Graphic Designer you’ll be working amongst a small team of highly talented marketers, content writers and consultants and you will report to the senior management team on a day-to-day basis. The pace within the company is fast moving and the salary and benefit package on offer is highly competetive. There's also a great opportunity to be part of a digital transformation project which is currently taking place.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with an established company to shape the design and marketing processes
- A competitive salary and great benefit package including an excellent pension, bonus, holiday allowance, flexible working and health perks
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.