The Account Executive / Junior Account Manager will report to an experienced Account Manager with a dotted line report to the Account Director. It's a small, close-knit, and fast-paced team where the sky is the limit. As well as day-to-day account management duties, you'll also get to work on client research and manage some of the agency's external marketing activity too.
The experience we need
- Previous experience as an Account Executive or Junior Account Manager from a marketing, digital, or design agency
- Ideally a year or more of agency experience
- A genuine interest in FMCG / food and drink brands (no prior experience needed)
- Somebody who is very organised, great a managing projects, who enjoys multitasking and is excited about the prospect of supporting an Account Manager and Account Director across a portfolio of varied brands.
The Account Executive / Junior Account Manager role is very varied and has three main parts to it:
1) Account management and day to day project management of design-based projects - from packaging design to creating brands from scratch, and everything in between. This will be done in support of the Account Manager and Account Director. You'll learn on the job. You will be expected to roll your sleeves up and help out with some of the more administrative tasks as well, but there will be plenty to get your teeth stuck into.
2) Client research - getting involved in researching market trends and competitor brands in order to come up with ideas to take to existing clients of the agency, to support their ongoing client development plan. This is not a business development role, that stuff will be done by the Account Director, but you'll help with some of the research.
3) A bit of marketing on behalf of the agency. Account Management and project management of design projects will be your primary goal, but you'll get chance to help out with some of the agency's own marketing activity too. This will mostly be in the form of emails to existing clients and LinkedIn marketing, building on the MD's posts, articles and the occasional conference speech.
A very well-established and highly respected branding agency who work with some amazing brands, mostly in the FMCG / Food and drinks sector. You'll get to work with some of the best in the industry and will learn on the job, and depending on how great you are, you'll have the opportunity to quickly progress to Account Manager level and beyond.
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent career prospects - you'll have the chance to move up to an AM role and beyond whilst also having the option to get involved in research and some strategy too.
- The chance to work on a wide range of clients, from global FMCG brands, to smaller niche brands
- A competitive salary in the region of £20k-£24k depending on experience
- Excellent benefits and a fun, supportive and progressive working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.