You'll need to be a real people person - the successful FD won't hide in an office but will be very visible in the business - you have to be approachable.
The experience we need.
- Marketing agency experience is a huge plus to appreciate the eccentricities of finance within an agency - time utilisation, client analysis, etc
- Experience leading a company's overall accounting function
- Experience leading finance and accounting strategy
- Experience driving billing forecasts
- Team management experience.
Professional qualifications are essential, but no preference as to which. The important criteria is sector experience as a Financial Controller or Financial Director.
The successful Finance Director will be from a private sector background and will be able to offer strategic and analytical advice to mould the agency financially going forward, as well as managing the day to day financial admin - budgeting payroll, purchase ledger etc. You will manage three direct reports to assist in your duties.
The company is a well-established marketing agency with huge clients and a fantastic reputation.
What you’ll get in return.
As the successful Finance Director, you'll receive a great basic of £60-70k dependent on experience, plus a great package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.