This is a rare opportunity to join an established agency with an enviable client list of household-name brands and an awesome internal culture. This is an opportunity so good that it might tempt even the happiest of freelancers back into the permanent job market! The pay is pretty good too.
They're looking for a creative 3D designer / visualiser to come in and take the lead on all things 3D, both still and moving (although they have an awesome motion graphics person in the team already) as well as collaborating with the wider creative team. This is also you're opportunity to shape take their 3D visualisation offering and taking the studio to the next level.
The experience we need.
- An experienced creative 3D designer / visualiser with bundles of experience in an agency environment (or similar) - a brilliant freelancer who wants to go perm is might also be a great fit
- Expertise in Cinema 4D - you'll not just be a pack renderer, but a 3D artist who can produce a range of work from the most realistic, beautifully composed imagery to interesting animations and everything in between
- You'll probably choose tools such as Arnold, Octane and Red Shift and you'll be a master of modelling, texturing and rendering with a good understanding of studio lighting
- It goes without saying that you'll need an awesome portfolio - please include this with your application
The creative 3D designer / visualiser will help push the agency, and their 3d visualisation offering forward. They already do some great work for for global brands as part of their wider branding agency offering, but this is an opportunity for you to take it to the next level, and to grow and shape that capability within the studio whilst also getting the opportunity to work on award-winning creative projects for some of the biggest and best brands around.
As well as client work, you'll also get to case studies and other assets that promote the agency's own employer brand and studio culture to the wider world, and cultivate a leading reputation
One of the best branding agencies in the country, famous for their creativity. Their clients are a mix of global brands and hidden gems and they have so many awards that it's almost becoming a bit of a hazard around their ping pong table! The team is amazing, they treat their people really well, and from a creative perspective, this is the pinnacle.
What you’ll get in return.
- A highly competitive salary depending on experience - in the region of £50k.
- Lots of nice perks, some financial and some not
- An empowering environment which breeds creativity and promotes ambitious people whilst maintaining high levels of fun and a sociable atmosphere
- The chance to join an agency at a key stage in their journey, and to be instrumental in helping their growth, with the rewards to earned that come with this.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.