The experience we need.
- Integrated Marketing background (can be from an agency or in-house)
- Significant B2B marketing experience
- Proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns
- Experience of digital channels to optimize engagement
- Autonomous and able to liaise with other marketing team members
- Comfortable analysing and reporting data from campaign results
- Ideally degree educated
- Work in the not for profit sector would be advantageous but not essential
As Marketing Manager for Campaigns you'll devise and develop integrated campaigns that maximise ROI to truly understand this organisation's B2B audiences. You'll work from planning, developing and delivering annual integrated campaigns through to the analysis and reporting.
This is a varied and rewarding position where you'll work alongside other Marketing Managers to pull together successful campaigns for this not for profit organisation.
An in-house opportunity like this doesn't come up very often. It's a brand new role after a restructure so you'll instantly be making a real difference to this organisation and the mix of public and private sector bodies who they work with. They have recently redefined their vision and mission you'll play a part in shaping their strategy for the next 5 years. You'll be based at their central Bristol office Monday-Friday 9-5 with some flexibility.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- Starting salary of around £35,000 + good benefits
- A chance to work with a young, progressive organisation to help formalise the marketing for a range of public and private sector clients
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.