The experience we need.
- Significant PR and communications experience (either agency or in-house)
- Experience of media monitoring methods
- A strong mix of internal and external communications
- Ability to generate engaging, creative content for campaigns
- Understanding of legal regulations and PR and communications best practice
- Experience of digital channels to optimize engagement
- Autonomous and able to liaise with other marketing team members
- Comfortable analysing and reporting data from campaign results
- Ideally degree educated
- Work in the not for profit sector would be advantageous but not essential
As PR and Communications Manager you'll drive forward this organisation's external engagement across all channels, taking proposition, products and services to market through carefully constructed communications plans.
You'll maximise every PR opportunity
You'll drive the internal communications approach ensuring staff are kept informed and engaged.
You'll conduct media relations activities across all media sectors (national, local and regional print, broadcast, online and social, trade and consumer - building a network of relationships)
You'll act as brand champion ensuring consistency of brand image and corporate messaging.
This is a varied and rewarding position where you'll work alongside other Marketing Managers to pull together successful campaigns for this not for profit organisation.
An in-house opportunity like this doesn't come up very often. It's a brand new role after a restructure so you'll instantly be making a real difference to this organisation and the mix of public and private sector bodies who they work with. They have recently redefined their vision and mission you'll play a part in shaping their strategy for the next 5 years. You'll be based at their central Bristol office Monday-Friday 9-5 with some flexibility.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- Starting salary of around £35,000 + good benefits
- A chance to work with a young, progressive organisation to help formalise the marketing for a range of public and private sector clients
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.