£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The experience we need.
- 4+ years of commercial experience within a similar Solution Architect / Infrastructure role, with a proven track record of building highly scalable systems and mapping exisiting and future platforms
- In-depth knowledge of the AWS platform, ideally to AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional level
- Understanding of optimal cloud network configuration, balancing security, accessibility and maintainability
- Experience with automated cloud management tooling - e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform
- Solid communication skills with experience working collaboratively in an agile environment
As the team's Solution Architect / Infrastructure guru you will be sat within the wider development team to help define and develop the company's current platforms. Working alongside a skilled cross-discipline team, you'll be expected to deliver architecture to support the current and future needs of the company's platforms. You'll also construct a model for ensuring the ongoing security of systems and a clear plan for how they can quickly test and deploy individual platform components.
A household-name brand with an amazing development team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and technology trends.
What you’ll get in return.
The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing, agile development team
A competitive salary and good benefit package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.