Salary dependent on experience
29 days ago
12 month Contract, potential to turn perm
The experience we need:
- 3+ years’ experience in studio or traffic management with a creative, design or video company. Alternatively, experience having worked within a similar role for a large, in-house studio
- Solid knowledge of project management software and experience working with systems to manage project schedules and budgets
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisaiton skills - we need someone who's analytical and strategic with the ability to identify problems and produce solutions
- Strong communication skills with experience in managing junior members of the team
The Traffic Manager or Studio Manager will play a pivitol role in managing the studio resources and workflow as well as taking the lead of time sheets, forecasting and sourcing freelancers. You'll also ensure the sucessful delivery of projects across digital, video and TV whilst managing talented team of designers, editors and animators.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage strategic, creative production briefs from start to finish for some of the UK’s biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known creative production team for an award-winning agency.
- The opportunity to develop your creative production and project management experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.