We're looking for a mid-weight Designer and a Senior Designer. Packaging is a huge part of what they do so you must have worked on at least some packaging design projects before. This is an agency that works exclusively in the FMCG sector, with well-known global brands and some exciting breakthrough brands (some of which you'll get to launch in this role) so it'll be great for your portfolio, and they're a new-ish agency to join the Bristol scene, so there's plenty of new and exciting work to add to your portfolio.
The experience we need.
- A talented graphic designer with a primary focus in FMCG packaging.
- The ideal candidate will have a senior level (2-5 years) experience with strengths in art direction, typography and illustration, but we're a bit flexible on this.
- Consumer packaging experience: ideally, food, drinks, home care/cleaning products – packaging you would find in a supermarket, but we're potentially open to packaging designers with cosmetics, electronics, toys, and entertainment too. It's more about the quality of work.
- Branding agency experience is highly desirable, but we're not ruling out awesome designers who've only worked in house.
- You will also be comfortable client facing and ready to contribute to all steps of the creative process with the support of a talented Design Director.
- A passion for print design, typography and branding
- Very well versed in print is key (Adobe Creative Suite) and knowledge of the production process
The Mid-weight Designer role is a long-term position with the agency, with plenty of room for progression, however, if you would prefer to join on a contract-to-permanent basis then this will also be considered. Whether you're a permanent Packaging Designer or a freelancer, this could be a great role for you.
The successful Designer will have the opportunity to creatively lead of lots of high profile FMCG projects, with support from a highly experienced and award-winning Design Director, launching new brands and designing packaging that you'll be able to see in major supermarkets across Europe and beyond.
An exceptional branding agency with global FMCG clients, a really nice, relaxed yet ambitious, highly creative culture, flexible working and an amazing portfolio of branding and packaging work.
What you’ll get in return.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Packaging Designer to work with global brands on pan-European brand development projects. You'll also get:
- A competitive day rate.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's biggest brands.
- The perfect home for a high calibre creative who loves packaging design.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.