Highly competitive salary based on experience
25 days ago
The experience we need:
- Solid industry experience in managing and developing client briefs as a Producer / Production Manager
- Experience having worked in a similar video or content driven agency or in-house for a dynamic studio
- Proven track record in creating high quality videos, animations and 3D Graphics for a similar agency or broadcast company
- Experience in developing creative concepts for animation, promos and short films, writing scripts and working as part of a studio to develop briefs to budget and on time
- Strong communication skills with experience in managing junior members of the team
The right Creative Producer / Production Manager will join a collaborative team of content experts in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with editorial, design and operations teams to ensure projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. The role will also include overseeing and organising logistics for shoots and managing all of the freelancers involved with this.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage creative production briefs from start to finish for some of the UK’s biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known creative production team for an award-winning agency.
- The opportunity to develop your creative production and project management experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.